Trashy! Beijing Art!?


One thing you quickly learn to appreciate in Beijing is the fact that EVERYTHING is recycled or put to good use. No matter where you go there are people making good of what, to some, is simply trash.

Today there was a man outside of the University loading up his bicycle with a massive heap of packaging that came from Dell boxes.

...at the end of the video he yelled at me. :( But I have no idea what he said...

His pile of trash reminded me of my 3D design class and I considered it a true example of Beijing ART! Not to mention the acrobatic feat of balance to keep all of the foam on the bike and driving that load on a Beijing street? INSANE!



Here's a video of his creation:

Comments

Willie Baronet said…
That is awesome! And I like to think of you as trashy Beijing art. ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

The Twitter Experiment - Bringing Twitter to the Classroom at UT Dallas

Tribute to Patricia A. Porter - 2009 Obelisk award

Driving in China... random video 3